2008年7月29日火曜日

Introduction
First, I will introduce you important things for me.
My favorite artist
My favorite artist is HY. Do you know HY? They are artists from Okinawa consisting of male four people and woman one. They take out five albums since they make their debut. It is music called NAO to like me in particular in that. It is the music that is in the album called Confidence. It is the very sad music that described the feelings of a girl doing unrequited love. A voice of Izu of the vocal is very wonderful. There is a lot of recommended music. For example, it is music of the monochrome, anata and song for and so on. Please listen to all music because they are very good music.
Body
Next, I will introduce you my friends.
Kaori
She is my best friend in my elementary school and junior-high school days. Her and my house is the vicinity. Therefore, we meet frequently. She is working as a clerk in the construction company now. I respect such her very much. She is very gentle, and hears my worry. Also, she is very reliable. Hereafter, she will be a very important friend for me.
Megumi
She is my best friend. I made friends with her at the university. Because she was able to speak friendly with whom, I was friendly at once with her. Because she is always cheerful, I am always getting vigor from her. I wish to express my gratitude to her.
Conclusion
Last, I will talk about my family. My mother is 45 years old and she is a nurse. My mother is working hard for us. So I'm very thankful to my mother. When I have free time, I make sure that my mother will help because to show usual thanks. I like her very much!! I'd like to repay for my mother now.
My brother is 21 years old and he is Kumamoto Kenritu University student. He's the existence which can be trusted very much for me. I’m non-techie, but he is very conversant about a machine so I'm always helped by him. When I didn't like mathematics and I was a high school student, he always told me study. He was smart, so he was always telling me study. They are very important existence for me.
Thank you for listening!(392 words)

0 件のコメント: