2008年7月31日木曜日

About Kumamoto

There are many delicious foods and beautiful in Kumamoto. Before I introduce about fantastic Kumamoto, what is Kumamoto!? Kumamoto is prefecture in Japan. Summer is very hot and high humidity almost day. Winter is cold. But this winter is not quite cold, so we didn't have often the chance to eat a Dagojiru.

What is a Dagojiru? Dagojiru is a popular local dish in Kumamoto. There are dangos in the soup. There is other famous food in Kumamoto.
This is "Ikinari Dango". It is Dango too. I like this. It makes of Dango, sweet potato and Anko. Anko is small beans, so it is sweet. Sweet!? Also there is other famous fruit in Kumamoto.
It is a water melon!! It is very sweet and very delicious. I don't like this when I was little. I like very much lately. There are other delicious foods in Kumamoto. But I want to introduce other things.

First, it is the Kumamoto castle. My house is near the castle, so I have been to there many times. Its color is white and black, and there are some tricks in the castle. This is very cool!! Also there is a park near in the castle. There are many cherrblossoms, so we can see this in the spring. It is very beautiful. It makes happy to me. I like very much.

Next, I want to introduce about Mt.Aso. Mt.Aso has a big caldera. I have been to there once. Then I could see a beautiful and a big caldera. I was surprised, because it is so beautiful!! People can see a big caldera every time, but I heard that almost people can't see a big caldera very clearly. When I have been to Mt.Aso, maybe I was lucky. I could see a big caldera very clearly. I was impressed!!

There are many delicious foods and fantastic things in Kumamoto. I want to live in Tokyo, Osaka or Fukuoka. But after all I love Kumamoto!! (328 words)

0 件のコメント: