2008年7月31日木曜日

Essay 7 A movie review

I like to see the movie. I have a lot of favorite movies.
First of all, my most favorite movie is a “BRIDGET JONES DIARY”. This movie is fresh comedy that became best-seller in every country in the world including Japan. Bridget Jones, and the female office worker and 32 years old of the publisher work. Single. She hits at the new year and does one decision. Is "The diary is kept, the cigarette and sake are done with unassuming modesty, it is slim, and finds the lover". It is my recommended movie. If you see this movie, you will be able surely to become energetic.
Next, I will introduce the movie is touch. This is Japanese movie. This movie which is the original of Mitsuru Adachi. Masami Nagasawa is appear as Minami. Also Saitou brothers are appear as Tachan and Kachan. This story is a twin brother who aims at the Koshien participation, and is a story of the manager who supports it. However, younger brother Tatsuya dies to the game day of the traffic accident. Elder brother Kazuya aims younger brother's intention and it aims at the opportunity Koshien participation. It is a movie which it impresses it very much.
At last, I will introduce “taiyou no uta”. This is Japanese movie too. Takashi Tsukamoto who is my favorite actor appears for this movie. Also Yui appears, too. I like Yui too. The movie is story of the girl who suffers from the disease that is die when she soak up with sunlight. She is in love and grow up while she is sick, and suffering. Though it is sad, it is a movie to be impressed by very much. (282 words)

0 件のコメント: