2008年4月23日水曜日

favorite

I have a lot of favorite things.
At first I have a favorite artist. It is a group called the HY. Do you know HY? They are artists from Okinawa consisting of male four people and woman one. They take out five albums since they make their debut. It is music called NAO to like me in particular in that. It is the music that is in the album called Confidence. It is the very sad music that described the feelings of a girl doing unrequited love. A voice of Izu of the vocal is very wonderful. There is a lot of recommended music. For example, it is music of the monochrome, anata and song for and so on. Please listen to all music because they are very good music. By the way, their live broadcasting is Kumamoto in June. Of course I go for the live broadcasting. I look forward to very much.
I have a favorite character. It is Minnie mouse!! I collect a lot of goods. I have about 30.
I like Disney and go to Disneyland once a year. I buy Minnie goods in there. I collect a lot it and I want to fill up Minnie goods in my room from now on.My favorite color is Pink!! My room is based on pink. In addition, all the accessories which I usually have are pink. For instance, pencil case, notebook, mirror, lunch box and mobile phone and so on. I love pink. Pink is a color letting me take spirit. So I like pink is very much!!! (261 words)

0 件のコメント: