2008年4月23日水曜日

Essay 1 self introduction

Hello!! My name is Emi. I’m Kumamoto Gakuen University student and I’m 20 years old. I belong to foreign language department and I’m majoring in English. I live Kumamoto in Japan. How many people in your family? I live with my parents and my brother. My older brother is 21 years old and he is Kumamoto kenritu University student. He is learning the environment in University. is existence that can be very relied on though he is a little impatient. He is existence that can be very relied on though he is a little impatient. My hometown is Hanazono. Hanazono is very nice place, because it is possible to live traffic access convenient, and I can live very comfortably. Hanazono has many old buildings, especially; Honmyouji is the famous sightseeing spot. Also Kumamoto is very nice place, because water is delicious and food is very good. For instance, basashi, karashi renkon and ikinari dango. Basashi is horse meat. Karashi renkon is Dish that packed into lotus root. Ikinari dango is dumpling that used sweet potato. I make those dishes when I do the homestay. So please look forward. By the way, What is your hobby? My hobby is karaoke and shopping. My favorite artist is Abrilraven. Do you have favorite artists? I like shopping very much and I often go shopping with my friends on holiday. I am looking forward to shopping in the United States. If you avoid it, Let's go shopping with me. I’m looking forward to seeing you!! Bye. (252 words)

0 件のコメント: