2008年4月23日水曜日

Essay 2 My treasure

My treasure is family and friend. They are very important existence for me.
I live with my mother and elder brother.
My mother is 45 years old and she is a nurse. When I was young, my father passed away. Therefore my mother brought us up by herself. My mother is working so hard for us. So I'm very thankful to my mother. When I have free time, I make sure that my mother will help because to show usual thanks. I like her very much!! I'd like to repay for my mother now.
My brother is 21 years old and he is Kumamoto Kenritu University student. He's the existence which can be trusted very much for me. I’m non-techie, but he is very conversant about a machine so I'm always helped by him. When I didn't like mathematics and I was a high school student, he always told me study. He was smart, so he was always telling me study. He also has a little short-tempered part, but I like him. I'm very thankful to him.
A lot of important friends are necessary for me. When I entered a university, I thought I'd like to leave a university because there wasn't a friend who sympathetic. But I could do an important friend after that. So it's very fun now to go to school. It's done thanks to them. I'd like also to do them importantly now. I'm very happy because I have good people. I'd like to be the family and my friend importantly. (255 words)

0 件のコメント: