2008年5月20日火曜日

Answer the Question

· Is your sidebar organized and have your visited all of your classmates blogs at least once? If not, explain why, if so, give your impression.

 

Yes.


· Have you labeled all your book reviews and essays?


Yes.

· Does your blog include pictures and/or videos?


Yes.


· What is your best post? Why? (please also link to it)


My best post is this because it transmits to the person whom a happy appearance sees.


· What is your best book review? Why? (please link to it)


My best book review is this because I can become energetic by seeing this.


· What are the good points and bad points about this writing class?


The good point is English language skill improves and bad point is nothing.


· (3rd year+ students only) What problems are you having in class? What can I (Mr Tomei) do to help you?


No I haven't.

0 件のコメント: