2008年5月18日日曜日

Essay 4 A memorable day in your life

Every day is memorable day for me. There is a reason for it. I think that the person always does and spends the difference every day. I also do so and every day is spent. Therefore, it is a day when every day is felt fresh for me, and every day ring in my heart. I have the treasure. It is a friend. Every day spent with the friend is a treasure for me. When I entering a university, I thought I want to leave the university. I have become a department different from the friend in the same high school. Also I was shy. Therefore, I was uneasy. I thought that I didn’t make friends. However I made a friend little by little. Every day spent with the friends is very happy for me. Break time and after school, I am chatting well with my friends. Therefore, I think that going to school is happy. I’m most grateful to them.
I’m doing the part-time job now. I have been continuing this part-time job for about one year. I was originally a character that I was not able to keep is long as for part-time job. There are some reasons why I had been continued this part-time job. One of the reasons is the part-time job partner’s existence. At the beginning the start of the part-time job, I had always failed. I think I want to quit. However, partners cheered me in every case. So I decided to continue this job. I often chat after the part-time job ends with them. The time spent with them is a treasure for me.
So, every day is memorable day for me. (279 words)

0 件のコメント: